Civil engineers are supposed to plan, design, develop, build, manage, rehabilitate and operate the physical elements of the human habitat. Almost every aspect of daily life is impacted by projects conceived, designed and constructed by civil engineers. Civil Engineering, like all other fields, is comprised of many sub disciplines. Primary areas of concentration include transportation, geotechnical, environmental, structural engineering, and construction engineering and management.
To be a leader in the field of Civil Engineering by imparting quality education in developing highly competent manpower and by conducting research and consultancy in nation building.
• To impart knowledge and to equip students with skills to prepare them for successful diverse professional career.
• To develop innovative & simple instructional materials for the benefit of students.
• To benefit humanity, nation and society through research, creativity, problem solving, and application development;
• To empower practicing engineers with the state-of-art technology to meet the growing challenges of the field.
• To develop linkages with leading R&D organizations and educational institutions in India and abroad for excellence in teaching, research and consultancy practices.
|Mr.Shinde Rajaram B.||7 Years||M.E.|
|Mr.Raut V.V.||5 Years||M.E.|
|Mr.Khalate B.S.||5 Years||B.E.|
|Mr.Tate R.K.||5 Years||M.E.|
|Name of Laboratory||No of Major Equipment’s|
|4||GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING LAB||31|
|5||MECHANICS OF STRUCTURE LAB||6|
|7||ENVIRONMENT ENGINEERING LAB||10|