Information Technology has gained wide application in all organization. It helps them to improve the decision making process by capturing vast data, analyzing and finally deriving alternatives suitable for organizational benefits. This department is engaged in creating skilled students with the help of excellent infrastructure had highly qualified faculty. These competent engineers can meet the growing demands of the IT industries and other organizations.
The department of Information Technology envisions to create groomed, technically competent and skilled intellectual IT professionals specifically from the rural area of Maharashtra to meet the current challenges of the modern computing industry.
1. To uplift rural students of the Maharashtra region through advanced quality education in Information Technology.
2. To provide technical solutions in the field of Information Technology to the local society.
3. To provide need based quality training in the field of Information Technology.
4. To maintain state-of-the-art facilities and laboratories where students and faculty can enhance their understanding of technology.
5. To provide students with the tools to become productive, participating global citizens and life-long learners.
6. To provide an atmosphere for students and faculty for continuous learning to investigate, apply and transfer knowledge.
|Mr.Kharade Sachin N.||9 Years||M.Tech|
|Mrs.Magar Ashwini D.||5 Years||M.E.|
|Mr.Shewale C.A.||7 Years||M.E.|
|Mr.Tate R.K.||5 Years||M.E.|
|Name of Laboratory||No of Major Equipment’s|